“Prior to 2010, The House of the Seven Gables
maintained its own Email server. After spending significant
money with our prior technology company, Email was unreliable at
best, and sometimes did not work at all. CPS’ VirtualWave’s
Exchange Hosting has proved to be the extremely secure and highly
reliable. I would definitely recommend this service to any
company that wants reliable Email services, in addition to
excellent customer service.”
– Anita Blackaby
The House of the Seven Gables
Exchange Hosting provides the rich feature set of Microsoft’s
collaboration server as a highly reliable and secure service for
Small Business. Our service provides extensive security protecting
your sensitive communications and data. Significant features of
our service include:
- Microsoft Outlook, provided by the customer, as the
primary user interface.
- Additional access via Outlook Web Access (WEB Browser) and
most Smart Phones (ActiveSync required).
- Multi-layer security, ensuring that 99.99% of Viruses and
Malware are eliminated prior to delivery
- SPA filtering that eliminates more than 98% of unwanted
emails with a false-positive rate of approximately 0.005%.
- Per user control of Email filtering, allowing a user to
effectively Allow or Deny specific Email addresses, or entire
- No Loss Disaster Recovery – down to “Brick Level”
- Email archiving for client’s with regulatory compliance.
Click the links below to view all
the benefits VirtualWave
can provide your firm!
Exchange Hosting services enable you to be more efficient and productive with access to your information from anywhere at any time on almost any device.
With our robust security model included in your hosting solution, you have one less issue to worry about..
Full Collaboration Suite
• Corporate/External Contact
• Shared Calendars
• Plugin for Large
Outlook 2007 or greater, to be supplies by customer.